Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I'm selling LOTS of filmmaking equipment on ebay!

  1. #11
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    > If I could just sell more copies of Lost Tribes, I'd be smokin!

    well, sorry to sound like a broken record, but you'd sell at least two more if there had been a pal version... ;-)

  2. #12
    stanley k
    Guest stanley k's Avatar

    Post

    Matt,
    While looking at the stuff you have up for sale on e-Bay, I noticed that you have a Conn Trumpet there also. I play trumpet and was wondering if the valves slide freely. I currently have a student trumpet and I'm looking to upgrade. The film processing tank looks good too, though!

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Talking

    Matt

    I'll chip in a few bucks, and buy one of your movies.
    Can't make Alex look bad now can we :-0

    Scott

    ------------------

  4. #14
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by stanley k:
    [B]Matt,
    While looking at the stuff you have up for sale on e-Bay, I noticed that you have a Conn Trumpet there also. I play trumpet and was wondering if the valves slide freely. "

    (Matt Pacini responds):
    I'm not sure, I'll have to check it out.
    Email me directly if you haven't heard from me by tomorrow. (Pretty busy!)
    Matt

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Alex
    Guest Alex's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Courier, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hanthx:
    Matt

    I'll chip in a few bucks, and buy one of your movies.
    Can't make Alex look bad now can we :-0

    Scott
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Oooops! I meant the other Scott S.

    Sorry about that.

    And it's ok to make me look bad, as long as you put some effort into it.

    ------------------
    Alex

  6. #16
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Hey, I just thought I'd mention this.
    By this weekend, I'll have some more of my stuff up, which includes:
    Mackie 1604 Mixer.
    Skateboard Dolly.
    Wireless Microphone transmiter & receiver.
    Lowel DP light.
    Lots of other stuff...
    Thanks!
    Matt

    ------------------

  7. #17
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Boy oh boy, I broke my own ebay rule: never try to sell something with bad photos!
    So, I'm taking new photos of my Bauer 715XL-S, so you guys can see it better (the others weren't very sharp).
    Anyway, there's more stuff up there than when I first posted this, and I'm still taking pictures of more of my stuff, and it all should be up by Tuesday or so.
    So check it out, a lot of this is useful stuff: http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...sort=2&rows=25

    Thanks!
    Matt Pacini


    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •